At Waymark Wealth (the “Company” or “We”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via our contact us link.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about our services
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail via our contact link to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Contact Us link.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Thank You for Visiting the Website.
Preserving trust is a core value. We recognize that you expect us to adopt policies and procedures reasonably
designed to protect the information you provide us and to use it responsibly. We are committed to fulfilling the trust that
is the foundation of your expectations. For that reason, we have adopted and adhere to the following policy regarding
the privacy of your nonpublic personal information and personally identifiable information (collectively, Nonpublic
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We may collect Nonpublic Personal Information from you or others, including your name, address, e-mail address,
telephone numbers, Social Security Number, other information that permits us to contact or communicate with you,
information about your financial situation, including your employment or occupation, salary, assets, insurance and
investment transactions, banking information, and other financial and tax information you may elect to supply to us. For
certain insurance products, we may collect health information that you provide to us.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect this Nonpublic Personal Information through various sources, including information from:
• You on new account forms, fact-finding questionnaires, product and service applications, and other forms;
• You, in writing, electronically, through the telephone, or through our website, when you communicate with us or
request information about our products and services;
• Consumer reporting agencies;
• Affiliated and unaffiliated product sponsors with whom we have selling relationships and whose products you have
applied for, own or have previously owned; and
• Other individuals or entities that you may authorize us to obtain information from, such as your attorney or
INFORMATION THAT WE DISCLOSE
As permitted by law and as outlined in this policy, we disclose Nonpublic Personal Information to affiliates and
unaffiliated third parties that provide services to us or with whom we have contractual relationships in order that we
may effectively and efficiently carry out your directions and service your account. Examples of third parties with whom
we may share your Nonpublic Personal Information include:
• Mutual fund companies, insurance companies, and other product sponsors in order to generate proposals, reflect
available services, quote insurance, execute your investment and insurance transactions, and otherwise service
• Clearing Agencies or other broker/dealers through whom we clear and settle your securities transactions;
• Companies providing account performance and/or reporting services on your accounts;
• Third party asset managers with whom we have relationships for the management of customer accounts;
• Banks and other financial institutions where our Representatives are located and with whom we have
arrangements for the marketing and sale of our products and services;
• Companies that provide services to us to assist with the maintenance of required books and records or to facilitate
client mailings or publications on our behalf;
• State, Federal, and other regulatory and self-regulatory authorities, or under a subpoena for release of
information, as required by law or regulation;
• Other companies, associations, agencies, third parties, and institutions that provide services to us in order that we
may more effectively and efficiently service your account;
• Those companies, associations, agencies, third parties, and institutions with which we or our Representatives are
licensees, registrants, or Members; and
• In certain situations, your Representative when leaving our Firm for another firm, as outlined below.
Where we share your Nonpublic Personal Information with third parties for the purposes noted above, we ensure
that there are contractual agreements with the third party prohibiting their use and disclosure of that information for
any purpose other than to carry out the purposes for which you disclosed the information, or that such third party
is prohibited by law from further sharing your information. Except under the circumstances outlined above, we will
not share Nonpublic Personal Information with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties concerning our current or former
customers for marketing purposes or otherwise.
www.natplan.com • 100 North Sepulveda Blvd. • Suite 1800 • El Segundo • CA • 90245
MADV6130 NPC 03/16 Page 2 of 2
We recognize that our clients have elected to open accounts with us due to the efforts of our Representatives. Because
of the importance of your relationship with your Representative, if he or she elects to leave our Firm for another firm,
insurance agency or investment adviser, we may allow them to take your information to the new firm, subject to the
requirements or limitations of applicable law.
Certain states have privacy laws that require that you “opt-in” to your Representative sharing your information with their
new firm. In those states we will obtain your consent before allowing your Representative to take your information with
him or her should your Representative leave our Firm.
Other states are “opt-out” states, that require that you notify us if you do not want your Representative to share your
information with his or her new firm.
If you do not want your Representative to transfer this information in the event he or she decides to leave
our Firm for another registered broker/dealer, please contact us at 1-888-711-6726, option 1, to opt out of this
STEPS WE TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have security policies and procedures reasonably designed to prevent unauthorized use or access to your
Nonpublic Personal Information. In addition to your Representative and his or her office, your information is available
to employees for various business purposes, such as processing or servicing transactions, and those fulfilling
compliance, legal or audit functions. Our computer systems utilize password protection to prevent access by
unauthorized personnel, and we employ other physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure the protection
of your Nonpublic Personal Information in accordance with state and federal privacy regulations.
consented us to do so).
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
– To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
– To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
– To send periodic emails.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch, please email us at info [at] waymarkwealth.com