Waymark Wealth Management Do Well. Be Good.TM is working with NAMI Massachusetts & Metrowest Boston and helping to take away the stigma around mental illness and substance addiction issues.
Mental Health Facts to Know:
- 1 in 5 adults in America experience a mental illness
- 60% of adults with mental illness didn’t receive health services in the previous year? (National Institute of Mental Health)
- Depression is the leading cause of mental illness.
- The toll includes a financial cost is $193.2 billion dollars in lost wages to our economy.
It is time to reduce the Stigma of Mental Illness.
How Can You Get Involved? Join Waymark in helping to take the stigma away.
- Learn more about mental health and wellness.
- Participate in local NAMI Walks and events with Waymark Wealth Management. NAMI walks and events provide critical resources and a voice for people and families living with mental illness and special needs.
- Connect with other individuals and families @ nami.org
- Donate to NAMI & related causes through workplace giving, legacy gift charitable trust*
- Be proactive in financial planning to care for family members with mental illness or special needs*
Do you have the Stigma? Take the Cure/Stigma quiz to find out
About Waymark Wealth Management Boston Do Well. Be Good. Waymark Wealth is a proud partner of NAMI Massachusetts & NAMI Metrowest chapter and the Commonwealth Care Alliance. Waymark Wealth offers financial counseling through mental illness and wealth planning for families caring for relatives with special needs.
*Consult your tax advisor, financial planner and/or estate attorney to see what is most appropriate for your situation.