To Celebrate Earth Month, sharing tips for Conscious Consumers from our sustainable friends and other eco business & non-profit partners!
Here are 7 actions to take on Earth Day and every day to help create a greener more sustainable earth.
Seven Go Green Steps – Take Action!
- Green your Power Choice – Have a Home Energy Audit, GO Solar!
- Drive Green – a fuel-efficient car, Hybrid or Electric Vehicle (tuning up your vehicle & proper tire inflation saves gas)
- Reduce, Reuse & Recycle – Join a No Plastics Campaign
- Green your Cleaning – Use Environmentally Friendly Cleaners
- Donate to & Volunteer for Environmental Organizations
- Become an Environmental Voter – Stay Informed & Take Action
- Invest Your ‘Values’ – Choose Sustainable Responsible Impact (SRI) investments
Our 2018 Market LOHAS Health & Natural Consumer Survey revealed
- 7 in 10 healthy LOHAS consumers had a home energy audit/Took Steps (69%).
- Almost half of all health & eco consumers (44%) engage in SRI (Sustainable Responsible Impact) Investments as Conscious Investors (17%) or SRI Impact Investors (14%) or have an interest Green Investing (13%).