The Waymark Wealth Management team is sharing these Health is Wealth tips to Be Well. Do GoodTM. and be healthy, engaged & build community!
- Take part in a charity walk and support causes! The Waymark Team sponsored and walked with NAMI (National Alliance for the Mental Illness) Massachusetts and Metrowest Boston to increase awareness around mental health.
- Wear PURPLE and stay active to raise awareness about Alzheimers on the Summer Solstice Longest Day #EndAlz Alzheimers awareness on the Summer Solstice Longest Day.
- Join a community based health and fitness club to promote your family health and fitness and wellness. Work out with a friend or neighbor to stick to your health & fitness routine. Many on the Waymark Team belong to CrossFit Prototype Gym in Westborough, a local fitness and wellness resource serving Metrowest Boston.
- Give, donate or volunteer at your local community food pantry. Waymark Wealth joined other conscious Business 500 Foundation Sponsors to support the Boston based Open Table Food pantry capital campaign for freezers and increase the capacity to accept healthy non-perishable food & farmer’s market produce.
- Be safe and well – enroll your teens in a safe driving class such as Boston based Drive In Control (insurance discounts may apply) and protect yourself by applying effective sunscreen and nontoxic bug repellent.
- For July 4th & beyond, support the independent spirit of local and regional businesses and build healthy communities.
Health is Wealth! Be Well. Do Good.TM from the team at Waymark Wealth Management
#financialWellness #healthiswealth #BeWellDoGood #Boston